Thursday, March 17, 2005

It's not easy being green...

*hic* Happy Paint Satty's Day! *hic*



Good 'ol Paint Satrick... *hic*

I can amember when I wasin collegsh... Paint Satty's Day wastha most mportant day of the year. *hic* Hava tess? Screw it. *hic* IT'S PAINT SATTY'S DAY! Gaa, I miss those days...

*hic* Now alleye have to look forwar to is wearing greeeeeeeeeeeen stuff to work. An I don look good in green. *hic*

Honsly, I was ripped off thisyear. *hic* I had tooooo much important stuff shit to deal wif. *hic* I didn even see Paint Satty comin. *hic* So I had to play ketchup...

Now *hic* if you excuse me, I have to go get my Shamrock Shake from McD... Mick da...Mc dan... That big clown that makes fries. *hic*

HAPPY PAINT SATTY'S DAY! *hic*
(I feel sick)
*runs to bathroom*

UPDATE: AHHHHHHHHH. Satisfaction.