Thursday, January 13, 2005

Insurrection...

It's that time of year again when the Green Berets decide to launch their "Shock and Awe" ground campaign on the citizens of the United States. Careful planning and psychological warfare enables them to infiltrate our peaceful society and hold the commonfolk prisoner. Resistance is futile. They may not get to you in the first wave, but rest assured, there is no hiding from them. They are organized. They are determined. They are ruthless. They will stop at nothing to reach their goal.

This year is even worse. They've managed to bombard our TV's spreading their message. I've personally been handed a brochure and sternly been asked to help their cause. I ran. It was all I could do to resist them. I looked back only to see the weaker, slower, older citizens grovel before their might.

I know my days are numbered. The members of the resistance are disappearing fast. It's only a matter of time before I too give in. One day they will surround me and I will have no choice but to support their cause...