Thursday, January 06, 2005

CAUTION: Political rant ahead

Yes folks, I thought I could go for a few months at least until I would feel the need to rant on politics, but alas I cannot. (those of you not interested in politics can play solitaire or something)


So the election is over, (finally) and it really doesn't matter who you voted for. It's over. Or at least I would have bet the farm that it was. As I've said before, I'm a middle of the road kind of guy. I lean right on some things and lean left on others. I study each and every candidate (because I'm a nerd) and I try and find the good points about each of them. This year it was damn near impossible but that's another blog...

So why is it that there are certain Senators who shall remain nameless, *COUGH* SENATOR BARBARA BOXER *COUGH*, that feel it necessary to spread red tape around Congress like a 15 year old kid toilet papering a house on Halloween? The only positive thing I can foresee from this is her trying to declare herself as the "only Senator that stood up for the American people."

Quick someone give her a medal, take her picture, and get her out of the way of real business. I mean come on. I could see if Kerry was leading the march, but at least he has the intelligence to know when it's over...

Of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong.