Thursday, March 17, 2005

Video killed the radio star...

Veda has just made my day. She pointed out a website that allows you to stream music videos for free! They give you the html to paste into your website to stream a music video via your blog, or wherever you'd like to show it. I personally like to just browse through music videos that I haven't seen in a long time. I don't think I'll post any videos yet though. I like to give the reader control of any multimedia that I post and as of now, that's not built into the code. Hmmm... wait... if you change:


ShowControls="1" (instead of "0")

... in the html you give the reader the ability to view at their leisure... NICE! Looks like I'll be downloading me some music videos!

(PS- there is a tricky little way to save streaming video to your hard drive. Shoot me an email if you'd like to know how I do it.)