Saturday, September 17, 2005

Don't mess with Texas

At least that's what the shot glass I have says. I guess I'll find out for myself soon because the next destination in my never-ending travels is Austin, Texas.

From what I hear, Austin is a city that is known for it's live music venues. It's a pitty I probably won't get to enjoy them. I'm not much of a club person, but I do appreciate smaller brew-pubs or coffee houses with live music.

But this trip is all about work. We've got lost hurricane time to make up for so our project team is getting together at our Austin office for four days. I can already feel the blisters forming on my typing fingers.

This time I think I'll make sure I pay my power bill before I leave...

If you need me, I'll be right here...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com