Sunday, June 25, 2006

Thank God it's not Michael Bay...



In case you haven't seen it yet, here's the trailer for Oliver Stone's World Trade Center starring Nicolas Cage and a handful of other actors you've seen but don't know their names. You'll have to have QuickTime to view it.

I haven't come to a decision on this one yet. It falls in to that same category as Flight 93 (which I haven't seen, but have heard good things). My only question is, is it time yet? I'm going to give this one the benefit of the doubt since they kept Michael Bay's grubby little hands off of it. The LAST thing we need is another Pearl Harbor movie. (Man that was just a filmmaking disgrace.) Oliver Stone is a weirdo, but out of all of the directors in Hollywood, I would have picked him or Steven Spielberg and the Saving Private Ryan crew for this.