Thursday, January 27, 2005

OutFOXed...

Instead of listening to the usual music tonight as I exercised, I turned on the TV. Not paying much attention to what channel was on, I slowly looked up to see three very attractive, exotic, looking young women talking about being girlfriends and trying to decided if they should "stay over" or not. It took but a single glance, to realize that I stepped in a great big pile of FOX.

I had engaged the O.C.

****WE INTERRUPT THIS BLOG TO****
****BRING YOU A SPECIAL REPORT****

Urgent message from FOX executives:
"To whom it may concern:
We at FOX are holding The Delawarean's interest
captive. We will continue to subject him to the punishment
of attractive women, sassy narratives,
and unexpected plot twists unless our demands are met.
Any attempts at denial will be met with a preview
of the next new episode. The time for
resistance is over. The Delawarean is now a sheep."


BAAAAAH...