Friday, March 18, 2005

I, wanna rock and roll all night...

Once again thanks to Veda for pointing out the best site in the world. As you may have noticed, I've taken full advantage of it and incorporated what I like to call "The Video Pick of the Week". You can find it on the right hand side just under my Blogger profile. Why not listen and sing along while you read and comment? Everyone wins!

I will make every attempt to change this video weekly to another one of my favorites.

A few housekeeping notes:

This is a Windows Media Player Plugin in case you don't have it installed.

Netscape users can find it here.
Windows Media Player 10 can be found here.

So enjoy and please remember, you might not always like the song I choose. Everyone's musical tastes are different, but I like to think mine are fairly good.