Friday, May 13, 2005

Cool: literally.

Hey, just in case you missed it, Wendy's is giving away free frostys this weekend to its loyal customers for sticking by them in the "chili-a-la-finger" incident. No purchase necessary. But I always feel cheap, so I order something small like fries to justify my free items. Go get one!



Mmmmm... Frosty...

UPDATE!

Wendy's lied to me! I stopped in today to get my free frosty and I ordered a salad too. (Like I said, I feel bad.) As you can see on my receipt, right there in black and white, 1 small frosty - 99 cents. Now that's bullshit. Ha-ha. I mentioned the story about free frostys and they had NO CLUE what I was talking about. In fact, their tone made me feel like a criminal trying to get free food. Wait... Anyway, they're damn lucky this is under my $1 cutoff where I go after people.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

You win this round Wendy's. But I'll have my revenge...

MUH-HAHAHAHAHA!