Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Ok, it's not funny anymore

It would seem that I'm some sort of hurricane magnet. Each city I travel to seems to get wiped out by a hurricane after I leave. This time I'll be cutting it closer than last.

My flight home leaves Friday morning out of Austin. But the kicker is that it connects in Houston. Yes, that's right. I'm flying INTO the storm. Timing is everything here. If I can get in to Houston, I'm pretty sure they'll let me leave from there.



I'm a little hesitant to come back to Delaware because tropical storm Phillipe is lingering off the Atlantic coast. And if I come back, I may drawn it in toward the Delaware coast. Maybe I should go hang out in Kansas or something. Maybe even France.

If worst comes to worst I can just keep the rental car and drive it all the way home. It's a 4x4 Explorer, so it can handle a decent amount of flooding if needed.

Why does this shit always happen to me?