Saturday, November 12, 2005

Great Expectations

My first experience with a computer was an Apple IIe in elementary school when I used it to play a game called Word Munchers.



Since then, technology has advanced by leaps and bounds.

Today we can watch TV on our cell phones, create digital environments that fool the mind when watching movies and have virtually anything delivered anywhere without having to ever leave your chair.

With all of the wonderful things one can do with technology today, why in God's name, would you do THIS?

Ok, Billy Ray Cirus is not to be played EVER, let alone like this. Nice hat, tool. If you're going to go to that kind of effort, at least print out the lyrics eh? Although, he's got Whitney down pretty good. Or is that bad?

I almost cried threw-up when I saw one of my classic favorites, Sweet Child O' Mine. That did it. I couldn't watch anymore.

How many times do I have to say it?

Chemical Neutering is NOT a bad thing.