Saturday, April 16, 2005

Date night...

I'd like to personally nominate the good folks at Breyers for this years Noble Prize.

Today at the grocery store, they were selling quarts of Breyers ice cream - buy one get one free. So naturally, the economist in me says that's a bargain and I should definitely get two.


Decisions, decisions.

Then I found this:

Oh...my...God.

As if "all natural" mint Breyers ice cream wasn't enough, they went and added M&M's!

It was all I could think about on the way home. In fact, I almost pulled over several times and ripped open the carton along the side of the road. I can see that now, *green ice cream and chunks of M&M hanging off my mouth* "I'm sorry officer, I didn't mean to speed, would you like some Breyers?"

But you can bet the moment I walked in the door, I dropped everything and went straight for the spoon drawer. Ripping the top off like a savage, I dug into untouched surface of green minty pleasure. (See, I can eat out of the carton, because I'm single and I don't have anyone to yell at me!)
I sank down into my couch with a big green smile on my face. A couple of extra miles on the treadmill is a small price to pay for spending an evening with Ms. Green M&M..