Thursday, June 16, 2005

The Substitute

Since I don't have time to search for a house right now, and don't foresee time in my near future, I'm left with the problem of driving to Newark every day. Well, this past January, you may remember that I purchased a Chevy Blazer.




Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Well, the more I drove it, the less I liked it. It had gotten to the point that I flat out hated this thing. Not to mention that it sucked gas like crack fiend. I've come to the conclusion that it was so different from the car that I traded in before it, that I thought I liked it. But I didn't. Really.

So something had to change. And I'm not one to procrastinate. But this time I knew what I wanted. I had driven them before. A perfect combination of sport and utility. I guess it's just a Jeep thing...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'm happier now. Still busy, but at least I enjoy commuting now.