Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Love in an elevator...


One of my pet peeves is cell phone users that insist on making everyone within a 25 foot radius listen to their conversation as if they needed them to take notes. 9.95 times out of 10 I will just stand there and not say anything. Although I have been known to cast the occasional "dirty look" at them.

Sure there are things I'd like to do. But since I'm not a violent person, I just have to live vicariously though Stewie from the family guy:




That pretty much sums it up. And I don't think I'm alone here. In fact, I know I'm not. Because just today I found out that some future Nobel prize winner has gone and created these cards:

Can you imagine standing in a crowded elevator and handing one of these to some inconsiderate fool? People would cheer. You just might be delcared a Saint. I'll let you know how it turns out. Oh, by the way, the PDF for these cards is here. They have cards for all topics!

This almost beats the "Thanks for parking so close" notepad.(NSFW) And just in time for Christmas too. Did someone say stocking stuffer?