Saturday, March 11, 2006

I've been everywhere man...(my life's theme song)


This past week is the first week I have not left the state of Delaware since April 2005.

Take a second and reflect on that.

I have this very cheesy habit of buying something from each place I visit. Just something to remind me of the time spent at where I've been. This in in preparation for a year or two when I burn out from my job and finally go insane, I'll have things to play with.

Unfortunately, most of my time is spent in airports, so I end up buying things like "<insert appropriate city here> collector shot glasses." So now I have this cabinet full of shot glasses from 98% of the country I don't really care about.

But I'm not getting used to staying home just yet.

I'm looking ahead to April and I get tired just by seeing my calendar. I'm in Jackson, MS for a week. Sacramento, CA for a week, VA for a few days, western PA for a few, and who knows what else will pop up. To top all of this off, I found out last night that my grandmother has just sold her house IN ERIE, PA and needs my help to move ALL OF HER WORLDLY POSSESSIONS to GEORGIA.

I can't make this shit up.

Did I mention that I'm 100% for cloning humans? I am completely willing to look the other way while scientists break ethical restrictions to create another me. Do what you need to do guys.