Sunday, September 17, 2006

Spite



Just because I want to prove her wrong, I'm going to do this. And for the record, I hate these things.

1) You have been selected as the next super hero in your city. What power will you choose to have? - The ability to instill respect into ignorant individuals. Dover has enough of them that my job will be cut out for me.

2) Lemon or Lime? - Lemon. I love lemonade.

3) How many speeding tickets have you received? - Technically none. Which is surprising because I generally fly with all the driving I do. I did get pulled over when I was 18 and issued a ticket for "failing to obey a traffic control device - speed limit sign" but the cop was nice and worded it that way so it wasn't speeding and I didn't get any points.

4) It's last call for alcohol what will you order? - No question, Guinness.

5) Which video game character would you want to be? - Sam Fisher, from the Splinter Cell series of games.

6) What event do you think has had the most effect on this country? - Well, duh, obiviously the Revolutionary War! Without that, there'd be no country and Madonna wouldn't have to fake a British accent.

7) What was the street name you lived on the majority of your childhood? - Valley Road.

8) The name of your first pet? - Patches, a black and white cat

9) Your first grade teacher'’s last name? - Mrs. Roseand

And the final one…
10) What color are your current undergarments? - Um, plaid?

So now, I tag...


NO ONE, because as I said before, homey don't play that.