Tuesday, February 22, 2005

If I had a million dollars...

The dark cloud that seems to be hanging over me lately is moving off. I'll explain more on that later in the week. In any case, I'm in a MUCH better mood because of it. I even did the "office dance" at home, if that's any indication of the mood I'm in.

So anyway, all this instability in my life has left me with a lot of time to think. I was watching TV the other day and they were doing a drawing for the lottery. I thought to myself, that's the ticket to my problems. Then I began to daydream. When I was in college, one of my roommate's parents won the Maryland Lottery for something around 12 million. It was quite a celebratory event.

But what if I won? What if it was only one million dollars? By today's economic standards, that's certainly not considered rich. But it is a lot more than your average Joe has.

I think I'd by an exotic pet, like a llama, or an emu...

What would YOU do with a million dollars?