Friday, May 20, 2005

And you thought I was kidding...

By popular request, (ok, one person in the last post) I have decided to share with you, my faithful readers, my stash of hotel loot.

DISCLAIMER: I did not STEAL any of this. It has accumulated over time each time I say somewhere.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com



"Hotel loot" as I shall refer to it, varies in quality. Naturally, the more expensive the hotel, the nicer the loot gets. Shower caps. Shoe polish kits. I even stayed one place where they gave you FULL bottles of that fancy herbal essence shampoo (not pictured). I wish they give me something that I actually use. Like contact solution, or toothpaste.

So my question to you guys is: Is this wrong? Am I weird? I mean, you never know when you might need some personal hygiene products right? What about house guests? Does anyone else do this? Or am I just a freak? (And NO, I do NOT take the extra toilet paper, tissues, or steal towels.)

However you should see my collection of instant coffee...