Friday, January 06, 2006

The St. Louis "Blues"

Next stop on my whirlwind tour of the U.S. is St. Louis. Well, actually that's a lie. My next stop is Jackson, MS (again), then I'm off to St. Louis.

I'm not going to lie. The only reason I was looking forward to going was because I've always wanted to tour the Archway. Call me a nerd, but I watch the Discovery/History Channel just to learn how and why things like this are built.

My only problem is, that being the winter season, the Arch closes down at 6pm. And that may prevent me from traveling to the top. That just plain sucks. Ever since I was little, I wanted to go up in that arch. This damn work thing is screwing up my sight seeing.

But nevertheless, I'm 95% sure I can at least go there and take some photos of the outside. I guess for now I'll just have to fake it and lie to my family by photoshopping myself in to this guy's vacation. It's nice to see that some other fine Dover resident made it to the top...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com