Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Re-energized


Ah, where to begin? It's not that I actually have spare time to do this. In fact, I have even less time than I did before. I just felt as if I've finally started to get all my ducks in a row per say.


Before, there was som much I wanted to accomplish. I wasn't happy with where I was in my life. Things were not moving in the direction I wanted needed them to go in. So I had to take a step back and re-examine things. And at the time I felt that blogging was something that just had to be put on hold.

So what's new you may ask? (Or you may not, because you really don't care.) I'm going to tell you anyway, because that's the point of this blog dammit. But I'm not going to tell you all in this post. That would take way too long. So over the next few posts, my plan is to bring the Web up to speed on the changes over the past 6 months.

Hell, that's just an excuse really for me having to remember how to do this Web stuff again...

See ya soon.

Del