Monday, February 28, 2005

My own worst enemy...

Mother Nature has it out for me. Is it too much to ask that I just be able to go to Harrisburg for ONE DAY for to solidify my entire future as an employee of the company I wish to be a part of?!?! So, now I get ANOTHER (unpaid, mandatory) week off. My interview has been rescheduled for Friday. (DOH!)

If I was being rational, I'd say that this is the smart thing to do. The company said they like their employees to be alive for their interviews. That's kind of biased don't you think?

I'm one of those weirdos though. I actually enjoy driving in the snow. I'm a firm believer in the practice of making all drivers spend a few months in up state NY in the winter before they are given a drivers license. That would save a ton of grief and lives each year.

Now I just have to figure out a way to keep myself occupied all week before I go CRAZY. All play and no work makes The Delawarean a dull boy...